THE UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND SAILING CLUB.
Address: Building 25,
The University of Queensland Union Rd,
St Lucia QLD
ABN: 68 168 395 674
Mooloolaba + Membership Bundle
GRAB THE MOOLOOLABA + MEMBERSHIP BUNDLE TODAY FOR JUST $59!
Hey Crew, its the start of semester, and there is no better way to kick it off that with a beach day!!!
We’ll be heading up to Mooloolaba beach on the famous sunshine coast on Sunday the 1st of March.
The day includes:
You all just need to be at UQ Chancellors Place at 9:00am, and we’ll take it from there.
Most of the day will be spent just chilling and having a good time on the beach. We’ll be taking small groups out on the boats throughout the day so everyone can experience sailing!
Sailors beware! Any pirates in attendance will get a free drink at our next red room!
Meeting point is the UQ Chancellors Place at 9am and will be returning around 6:00pm.
We’ll be dropped off at Mooloolaba Beach where we’ll put on a BBQ and people will get the chance to spend time out on the water with our experienced Skippers.
Come up and have an amazing day sun baking, swimming and sailing!
Please note all participants must complete the UQSport swimming assessment before attending the event. Included with the event is one free entry into the UQ Aquatics center and we’ll be running a couple of fun swim days leading up to the event. Our next one is on the 27th of Feb at UQ Pool, including a free lunch!
– No need to be from UQ, as long as your a member everyone is welcome to purchase a ticket and come along
– Tickets are $50 to cover transport and food
– Buses will leave promptly at 9:15 am. Plan to arrive at 9:00am and don’t be late, we will leave without you if you do not show up on time. We will leave Mooloolaba around 4:00pm for a 5:30pm return
– Bring sunscreen, a hat and swimmers and anything else you want at the beach. We’ll have water but it will be a hot day so it would be good to bring a bottle of water yourself
– Tickets are limited, there is only so much room on the buses
– Please note, this is a non-drinking event. For safety reasons, any persons under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will no longer be permitted on the boats.
– Feel free to message the club if you have any other questions or concerns
– All attendees have to also show us you can swim, as required by UQ sports policy. But don’t stress, we have a social swim day coming up!!
**On the small chance that the weather is horrible, the event will be rescheduled**We all look forward to seeing you all out on the water!
Out of stock